TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS...
- These terms and conditions are deemed to be accepted by the Client on completion of the registration form.
- There is a flat rate placement fee of £275 for all bookings of three months or more. This fee must be sent to the Agency with the letter of invitation. We will be unable to confirm the booking of the au pair until full payment is received.
- The placement fee for booking of less than three months is £120. This fee must be sent to the Agency with the letter of invitation. We will be unable to confirm the booking of the au pair until full payment is received.
- If, within the first 28 days of arrival, the au pair proves unsuitable, the Agency will provide one free replacement as soon as possible. This offer is subject to the proviso that there has been no material deviation from the requirements set out in the Client Registration Form... In the above circumstances the Client must notify the Agency in writing within the 21 day period, stating the reasons for dissatisfaction with the placement.
Should the au pair fail to take up the position, a replacement will be found by the Agency or a full refund made.
Refund rights are dependent upon punctual payment of our invoice. If payment of our invoice is not received with the letter of invitation, all rights to refund are forfeit.
- The Agency will endeavour to introduce suitable applicants as au pairs. It is the responsibility of the Client to be satisfied as to the suitability of the applicant.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage, expense or injury resulting from an introduction by the Agency to the Client.
- The Agency shall not be responsible or liable for any breach by the au pair of the terms of engagement, or for any other act or omission whether willful, negligent or otherwise.
- All information provided to Clients is confidential. Clients transferring information supplied by the Agency and resulting in the engagement of an au pair by a third party will be liable to pay the full fee for that engagement.
If the Client cancels the booking after the au pair has been engaged and prior to arrival at the Client's home, a cancellation fee of £75 will become payable to cover the cost of the Agency's work.
- The family should notify the Agency of any changed circumstances or variation to their requirements and discuss the implications with the Agency and the au pair.
- Once the au pair has arrived to stay with the family, it shall be agreed that termination must be by two weeks' notice by either party. In the event of serious misconduct by one of the parties, the other party shall be entitled to terminate the agreement with immediate effect provided that, should the misconduct be on the part of the au pair, the Client shall be responsible for providing appropriate accomodation for a period of four days from the date of termination.
- The Agency has the right to remove an au pair from a family failing to follow the guidelines or terms and conditions, or for giving false information when registering. In these cases, no refund will be available.