SUMMARY OF WORKING HOURS AND CONDITIONS...
- Five hours work a day for five days a week
- Two evenings babysitting, one of which is normally at the weekend
- Two whole days free and some evenings
- Enough free time to study or pursue other interests
- Own room with desk or table for studying
- Meals and pocket money of a minimum £55 per week in London
- More pay for additional hours for EEC applicants
- The notice period is 2 weeks on either side
- One week's paid leave after 6 months
Further advice on these matters is available from the agency.
Tel/Fax: +44 1923 859 301