Site hosted by Build your free website today!


Au pairs may wish to arrange their own insurance for personal effects, but most au pairs will be able to use the National Health Service in case of emergency accident or illness. There is a small charge for each item of medicine.

Au pairs not from the EEC must arrange separate medical insurance before coming to the UK.

Copyright © 2004-2011 Moda Munchkin
All Rights Reserved.