An au pair is someone who:
- Is aged between 18- and 27-years-old
- Is single
- Lives as part of the family
- Can take responsibility for looking after children
- Is prepared to do light housework and ironing
- Has a minimum of basic conversational English - basic communication is essential
- May be asked to drive children to and from school. If you say you are prepared to do this, you must be a confident driver with a clean record and, if you are from outside the EU, you must bring with you an international driving licence.
We place au pairs from any EC country or from:
- Czech Republic
- Slovak Republic
All au pairs from a non-EU/EEC country must ensure that they have fulfilled any visa requirements before entering the country.